Applications are Open!
Updated: Feb 17, 2019
Applications are now being accepted for the Emerging Artist Studio Program (April residency). This program is open to London-based artists between 18-35 years who have graduated from a visual art program (Masters, Undergrad, Diploma, PhD, or specialized visual arts programs such as BealArt) within the past two years.
The Emerging Artist Studio Program is a one-year funded residency that includes:
- 1 year of 24/7 access to a private, spacious studio
- 1 solo exhibition in TAP's gallery with an opening reception
- A materials budget
- Mentorship by TAP's Executive Director, Resident Artists and community partners
- Marketing and promotional support from TAP's staff
Artists who are interested in this program should fill out the application form below. Be sure to attach the required documents. (Note: if you have sealed letters of reference you can drop them off or mail them to us).
After you fill out the online application, please email the following documents to Sandra De Salvo, Executive Director to email@example.com no later than Sunday March 3rd at 11:59 pm.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Need for a professional studio space (artistically and financially) Maximum 1 page
- Letter of Recommendation from an academic instructor
- Portfolio of current work (8-12 images). Your image list needs to include title, medium, dimension, year. Images should be JPG format.
- Proposal of work that outlines what you hope to achieve during your 1 year residency. Maximum 2 pages.
Applications are juried by a panel. Please note that candidates may be contacted for an interview during the selection process.